Child Safety Policies
At Columbia River Foursquare it is our highest priority to keep your kids safe during their time in Columbia
Kids. (Matthew 18:5-6)
For that reason we strictly adhere to the following safety policies:
- We open our doors 15 minutes before each service. Until then,
parents are asked to supervise their children and not leave them
- All children are checked in and out using a special number card
system. A Columbia Kids staff person will be at the registration
table to sign-in and register each child, and explain the
- This number system may also be used to contact the parents
should the child need their assistance.
- An adult is required to pick-up all toddlers and pre-school age
children. An older sibling may pick up an elementary age child at
the request of the parents.
- Only authorized Columbia Kids staff who have
passed a background check and application process are allowed in the
- Background checks are renewed every three years.
- Parents may visit a class one time after checking in with
the Children’s Pastor, wearing a visitor pass, and following the visitor
- All of the Columbia Kids and nursery volunteers are trained workers that are there to teach
kids that Jesus loves
them, help them have fun, and keep them safe.